ProForm SMART Strider 895 CSE – Overview
The ProForm SMART Strider 895 CSE Elliptical Trainer is the most sophisticated elliptical machine compared to the older models in the CSE Series. The 895 CSE is one of the best elliptical machines in the market for home use because of its ability to fold and was released by ProForm at the end of 2017.
SMART Strider 895 CSE is suitable for people of all fitness levels and ages. With this particular version, you get 1-Year iFit Membership for free. iFit enables you to work with your own personal trainer from your home. Moreover, you get access to other in-built workout programs.
Compared to other ellipticals in the CSE Series, the SMART Strider 895 CSE’s display screen is of HD quality, which makes it dynamic and vibrant. Also, you get a wireless chest strap which helps monitor your heart rate live as you workout.
With the 18-inch Stride Length, any member can use the elliptical because one can adjust it according to a person’s feet. Besides the stride length, the elliptical trainer can be folded, thanks to the SpaceSaver Design. This folding is what makes the 895 CSE flawless for home use.
Watch the short 2-minute video below to better understand about the Strider 895 CSE Elliptical Trainer.
1-Year iFit® Coach Membership Included: As an owner of the ProForm SMART Strider 895 CSE, you will have access to the iFit Membership for an entire year. Once you activate it, you can enjoy an expansive collection of heart-pumping, trainer-led workouts that are designed to help you burn calories and build muscle. With iFit, you don’t have to waste your time because you can get on the elliptical trainer whenever you want. Would you like to continue with iFit when your membership expires? If so, visit iFit’s Website to take a look at the subscription plans.
0° – 10° Adjustable Power Ramp: ProForm knows that a majority of their users love to work outside. Hence, they came up with the incline feature so that it feels as if you’re hiking a mountain without even leaving your living room. At the push of a button or automatically with iFit Workouts, you’ll be able to adjust the incline. The maximum limit of the ramp is 10°, and working out at this angle will target various lower body muscle groups like Glutes, Calves, and, Quads.
7” Smart HD Touchscreen Display: The HD Display Screen of this elliptical allows you to see beautiful sights as you follow trainers around the world. With the swipe of your finger, you’ll be able to monitor different workout stats like Speed, Mileage, Time, Calories Burned, and Heart Rate.
Vertical SpaceSaver® Design: Everyone wants their house to look spacious and tidy. Therefore, the SpaceSaver Design provides you with a luxury of keeping your house clutter-free. Once you finish exercising, you can fold and store it in a corner or somewhere else you want. Another plus is that the elliptical takes up less space. As a result, you don’t have to sacrifice your living space for your fitness habits.
ProForm SMART Strider 895 CSE – Key Specs
The table listed below consists of Key Specifications of the ProForm SMART Strider 895 CSE Elliptical.
- 32 On-Board Workouts: Along with iFit, make sure that you make use of the 32 different workout programs that are available to you. These programs are designed by certified fitness trainers, so using them regularly will help you reach your fitness goals a lot faster.
- EKG™ Heart Rate Sensor with Included Wireless Chest Strap: For the heart rate reading to show up on the display screen, you have to hold the handlebars because the sensor is built into them. However, with a Wireless Chest Strap, you can stay hands-free.
- Commercial-Grade Solid Steel Construction: The 895 CSE’s frame was constructed using high-grade steel, which makes it long-lasting.
- 18” Stride Length: Enjoy long, spacious, full strides with the 18-inch Stride Length.
- Soft Grips Upper-Body Workout Arms: We all know that an elliptical trainer hits lower body muscle groups, but it also aims way high at the upper-body muscles like Arms, Shoulders, Chest, Back, and Abs. Another point to consider is that Soft Grips prevents blister formation.
- Oversized, Adjustable, Cushioned Pedals: These large pedals allow a number of foot positions and provide better balance as well as stability.
- 18 Lb. Effective Inertia-Enhanced Flywheel: The 18-Pound Flywheel reduces vibrations and provides a soft, yet faster gear ratio and weight placement delivery for a better stride experience.
- 24 Resistance Levels: Since 24 is a lot, it’s better to start off easy and then increase the intensity of the workout. Each level is smooth, frictionless, and noise pollution free due to Silent Magnetic Resistance.
- CoolAire™ Workout Fan: It doesn’t matter what the outdoor temperature is, but you can stay fresh. Keep yourself cool while exercising with this in-built workout fan. The Quick Console control allows you to change the speed of the fan anytime you want.
- Integrated, Adjustable Tablet Holder with DeVice Grip™ Design: Make fitness and entertainment multi-tasking. If you’ve got a tablet, then use the table holder to keep your tablet safe and secure. Now, you can watch your favorite TV Show/Movie.
- Audio Auxiliary Port: Got an iPod or an MP3 Player? If so, then plug it into the SMART Strider 895 CSE’s in-built sound system. With the dual 2-inch speakers, you will be able to hear music at louder volumes and increase the tempo. Believe it or not, but music has been proven to lower perceived exertion.
- Transport Wheels: Move the elliptical from one place to another with the rear-mounted wheels.
- Oversized Leveling Feet: Keep the machine stable even on an uneven surface with these oversized leveling feet.
- Water Bottle Holder: Staying hydrated during a workout is mandatory. Therefore, a Water Bottle Holder is built into the frame for easy access.
- Out-of-Box Easy Assembly: You must’ve waited for days/weeks for your equipment to arrive at your doorstep, and you are excited to start workout as soon as possible. ProForm doesn’t want to kill this excitement. Hence, instead of hours, it now takes minutes to assemble the SMART Strider 895 CSE.
- Light Resistance System: Although it’s not that bad, the resistance system is light for the price tag of the 895 CSE.
- Slow Customer Service: Whenever something goes wrong with your machine, and it needs a replacement, do expect it to take some time.
The ProForm SMART Strider 895 CSE Elliptical Trainer is the best foldable elliptical machine in the CSE Series with a price tag of under $1,000. A vast number of motivational features and high-grade biomechanics is what makes this one of the best elliptical trainers ever manufactured by ProForm.
A more affordable cheaper alternative to the 895 CSE would be the ProForm SMART Strider 695 CSE Elliptical Trainer. The 695 CSE almost has similar features, but the improved model always exhibits enhanced features. Do take some time to look around Exercise Grid to see if anything interests you.
If you liked this review, please share it on Social Media so that it can help someone else to make a decision. Also, comment down below if you have a question or would like to share your own experience, and I’ll get back to you shortly!