ProForm SMART Endurance 920 E Elliptical – Overview
The ProForm SMART Endurance 920 E Elliptical Trainer is the most advanced elliptical trainer in the Endurance Series by the number of features it offers, and it has excellent customer reviews. The 920 E was released by ProForm in 2017, and it boasts a couple of extra and enhanced features, which the older models lack.
SMART Endurance 920 E is suitable for users of all fitness levels and ages. The most advantageous aspect is that you get 1-Year Free iFit Membership in which you will be trained by a certified fitness instructor, and you’ll also have access to 32 in-built Workout Programs.
The reason why the Endurance 920 E Elliptical Trainer is the best equipment for home use is that it was built with a Front-Drive Design, which helps it to fit in any given space.
Unlike the previous models, this particular model comes with an HD Display Screen, which can be used to monitor all types of workout stats. Moreover, it consists of 25 Lbs Flywheel and a large Stride Length. The features which the SMART version offers is pretty unusual considering the sale price.
Watch the short 2-Minute video below to gain a quick insight as to what the ProForm SMART Endurance 920 E Elliptical offers.
1-Year iFit® Coach Membership Included: Fortunately, when you purchase the SMART Endurance 920 E Elliptical, you get to try iFit for an entire year as it’s included with the elliptical trainer. With iFit, you will have access to your own personal trainer who will assist you in reaching your fitness goals. Moreover, you can enjoy an expansive collection of workouts that will make you sweat both on and off the machine. To get started, you have to connect your tablet with the elliptical via Bluetooth. Once the membership expires, you have to visit iFit’s Website to renew it.
7” Smart HD Touchscreen Display: Make your training comfortable and efficient when you have your personal trainer right in front of you. With this Display Screen, you will be able to see beautiful sights as your trainer takes you to different parts of the world, and you can monitor different workout stats like Speed, Distance, Time, Calories Burned, and Heart Rate. All you have to do to view your workout stats is to swipe the screen.
EKG Grip Pulse Heart Rate Sensor with Bluetooth® Compatibility: The EKG Sensor is built into the handlebars of the SMART Endurance 920 E. For the heart rate reading to show up you need to hold the handlebars. Since the elliptical trainer is Bluetooth compatible, you can get yourself a wireless chest strap and wear it around your chest for an accurate heart rate reading. It’s not compulsory to get a wire chest strap, but if you do want to get one, then you have to buy it separately as you don’t get it with the 920 E.
0 – 20° Digital Quick Incline™: Would you like to hike a mountain without leaving your room? Well, this can be done when you have access to the incline feature. With a quick adjustment, the ramp adjusts your incline and starts targeting lower body muscle groups like Calves, Glutes, and Quads. It strengthens and tones the lower body muscle groups. Moreover, you can burn twice the calories within a short period by setting up the inclination to the max.
Notable Key Specifications
Take some time to look at the table below that contains all the Notable Key Specifications of the ProForm SMART Endurance 920 E Elliptical.
- 32 On-Board Workouts: As soon as you step on the SMART Endurance 920 E, you can start with any of the workout programs that are available. These workout apps are designed by professional fitness trainers to help you take your fitness to a whole new level.
- Front-Drive Design: This design maximizes the stride length and reduces the footprint so that the elliptical can fit in any given space.
- Commercial-Gauge Solid Steel Construction: High-quality steel was used to make the frame of this machine. As a result, it lasts longer.
- 19” Power Adjustable Stride Length: The stride length is spacious and can be adjusted to fit any person in a family. Now, the whole family can use the 920 E.
- Soft Grips Upper-Body Workout Arms: Not only does an elliptical target your upper body, but it also hits various upper-body muscle groups like Arms, Shoulders, Back, Chest, and Abs. In other words, it’s a total body workout.
- Oversized, Adjustable, Cushioned Pedals: These large pedals provide a number of foot positions and allow better stability as you exercise.
- 25 Lb. Effective Inertia-Enhanced Flywheel: The heavier the flywheel, the less the vibrations produced in the system. With the 25 Lb Flywheel, you will experience a smooth yet faster gear ratio and an effective weight placement delivery.
- SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance: ProForm’s smooth, silent resistance system allows you to change your workout intensity without producing any noise pollution.
- AC Adapter Included: Fortunately, you get an AC Adapter along with the elliptical trainer. Now, you have TWO options – One is to use batteries, and the other option is to plug in the wall AC Adapter to power the console.
- 24 Digital Resistance Levels: Since you get 24 Resistance Levels, start out slow and progress to intense. Each level is smooth and frictionless due to the Silent Magnetic Resistance.
- CoolAire™ Workout Fan: No matter how the temperature is outside. Keep yourself cold with this fan. You can turn it off manually if you don’t want to use it.
- Integrated Tablet Holder with DeVice Grip™ Design: Why not make fitness and entertainment multi-tasking? If you’ve got a tablet, then it’s in good hands with the tablet holder. Watch a TV Show/Movie until you finish training.
- Front-mounted Transport Wheels: The built-in transport wheels will help you to move the SMART Endurance 920 E Elliptical from one to another.
- Oversized Leveling Feet: With this feature, the equipment will stay stable even on an uneven surface.
- Water Bottle Holder: Stay dehydrated throughout the whole workout to give it your 100%. You can store your favorite drink/water using the Water Bottle Holder. It is built into the frame of the elliptical for easy access.
- Extended Parts Warranty: The 920 E offers an extra year of Parts Warranty compared to the old 720 E model.
- Audio Auxiliary Port: If you have an iPod or an MP3 player, plug it into the elliptical’s sound system. With the dual 2-inch speakers, you’ll be able to hear your music or videos with fewer complications. Experts say that music has been proven lower perceived exertion.
- Customer Service: ProForm gets negative complaints from its users about their customer service because they are too slow. If your machine’s parts need to be replaced, then do expect for it to take some time.
The ProForm SMART Endurance 920 E Elliptical Trainer is the best in the Endurance Series. It’s one of ProForm’s robust elliptical machine because of its biomechanics and other motivational features.
Is the SMART Endurance 920 E expensive for you? Do you wish to consider a cheaper alternative? If your answer to both these questions is “YES,” then check out ProForm Endurance 720 E Elliptical Trainer. Also, take a look around Exercise Grid and see if there’s anything else that might interest you.
If this review has helped you, then please do share it on Social Media so that others can benefit from it as well. Have any questions that you wish to ask, or you want to share your own experience? If so, leave them below, and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible!