ProForm Hybrid Trainer Pro – Overview
The ProForm Hybrid Trainer Pro is a low-intensity total body 2-in-1 Elliptical Trainer + Recumbent Bike workout machine that targets most of the upper body and lower body muscle groups. The Hybrid Trainer Pro is a developed version of the ProForm Hybrid Trainer, and it was released by ProForm in the year 2017.
Hybrid Trainer Pro is the perfect equipment for senior citizens, as well as users of all fitness levels and ages. Just like the previous model, the Pro model is iFit Ready. With iFit, you will get a personal trainer who will help you achieve your fitness goals, and you’ll also have access to in-built Workout Apps.
Compared to the 2015 Model, Hybrid Trainer Pro comes with a heavier Flywheel and offers 20 Resistance Levels. The pedals are better cushioned because they are deluxe. Moreover, the 17-inch Stride Length is a lot better when compared to the previous model’s 15-inch Stride Length.
Another plus is that you get a longer Warranty period. Unlike the Hybrid Trainer’s 5-Year Frame Warranty and 90-Day Parts & Labor Warranty, you get Lifetime Frame Warranty and 1-Year Parts & Labor Warranty with the sophisticated Pro edition.
iFit® Coach Ready™: Would you like to train with your own personal trainer without having to leave your living room? If so, subscribe to iFit Membership to get an expansive collection of workouts that will make you sweat both on and off the machine. To get started, you must connect your tablet with the ProForm Hybrid Trainer Pro via Bluetooth. The best part is that when you choose a location, your trainer will train you at that particular destination which you chose, and it feels like you are in that place. How cool is that? For more details on subscription plans, visit iFit’s Website.
Get Started on Your Transformation: As mentioned at the start of the review, the Hybrid Trainer is a mix of both the Elliptical Trainer and an Exercise Bike, hence the word “Hybrid.” You can now switch between both these calorie burning machine within a matter of seconds. Since both of them are cardio based, it will be exhausting and help you burn a ton of calories.
Adjustable, Cushioned Seat: The newly developed seat can be adjusted to fit every single member of the family. It’s cushioned to provide you with a comfortable ride. Besides the adjusting and cushioning aspects, there is an added lumbar support that prevents you from getting backaches by assisting you with a better posture while working out for a long duration.
Easy Access to Latest Technology: It can be quite boring when you train for a long time. Therefore, why not fulfill your entertainment needs along with exercise via the Integrated Tablet Holder? This device will keep your tablet safe and secure so that it doesn’t fall when you train vigorously. Enjoy watching your favorite TV Show/Movie, but be careful when you do so.
Enjoy a More Comfortable Feel with a Longer Stride: Users of all heights can enjoy a better stride with the brand new 17-inch Stride Length for the first time ever. With longer steps, you can aim for high-intensity workouts and comfortable elliptical experience.
ProForm Hybrid Trainer Pro – Key Specs
Take a look at the table below that contains Key Specifications of the ProForm Hybrid Trainer Pro.
- 20 Workout Apps: As soon as you step on the Hybrid Trainer Pro, you can use these workout apps which were designed by professional fitness trainers. Utilizing these apps quite often will take your fitness to a whole new level.
- Deluxe Cushioned Pedals: With these comfortable cushioned pedals, you can find a foot position that will fit you perfectly while offering excellent traction control.
- Commercial-Grade Solid Steel Construction: Made from high-quality steel, the frame of this machine will last a long time.
- Large LCD Window Display: It is essential to have all your workout stats when you train because it helps you to monitor and stay on track. This LCD Display will provide you with different workout parameters like Speed, Distance, Time, Calories Burned, and Heart Rate.
- SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance: This smooth, frictionless resistance system allows you to change your workout intensity without giving rise to noise pollution.
- 20 Digital Resistance Levels: Since you access to all the 20 Resistance Levels, it’s better to start out slow and then progress to intense. Each level is smooth, frictionless, and silent due to Silent Magnetic Resistance.
- Watts Power Meter: The in-built Watt Meter will provide you with an accurate value on the Display Screen so that you know when to increase/decrease your momentum.
- iPod® Compatible: If you’ve got an iPod or an MP3 Player, plug it to the ProForm Hybrid Trainer Pro’s in-built sound system. Built with dual 2-inch speakers, you can turn up the volume as well as the tempo of your tune. Experts say that we tend to increase/decrease the pace based on the tempo.
- Soft Grips Upper-Body Workout Arms: By using both the Elliptical Trainer and Exercise Bike, engage yourself with a low-intensity complete body workout. The Elliptical Trainer will target all your upper-body muscle groups. Moreover, the Soft Grips will help avoid blister formation on your palms/fingers.
- Water Bottle Holder: Staying hydrated during a workout is a must. Therefore, a Water Bottle Holder is built into the frame of the machine to store your favorite drink for easy access.
- Transport Wheels: Move the Trainer Pro from point A to point B with the guidance of the front-mounted wheels.
- EKG™ Grip Pulse: Measure your Heart Rate with the built-in, dual-grip monitor that is built into the handlebars of the cardio machine. For the reading to show up on the display screen, all you have to do is hold the handlebars.
- Short Parts & Labor Warranty: The Warranty on Parts & Labor is for ONE year only. However, you get a Lifetime Frame Warranty.
- 15 Lb. Inertia-Enhanced Flywheel: A 15-pound flywheel is considered light. You might encounter some vibrations when increasing the pace.
- Assembly: You might have waited for days/weeks for the equipment to arrive at your doorstep. When it does arrive, you have to spend a couple of hours to assemble the equipment. All the instructions will be provided to you, but it can be somewhat frustrating.
The ProForm Hybrid Trainer Pro is definitely worth the price tag as it provides you with a ton of features, and it’s better than using any other cardio machines at your local gym. There’s no doubt as to why you shouldn’t buy it considering the number of advanced features and biomechanics it offers.
This low-cost cardio machine is one of the best hybrid trainers out there in the global fitness market. However, if it’s not within your budget, make sure to check out the previous version, ProForm Hybrid Trainer. Also, take some time to explore Exercise Grid to see if there’s anything that interests you.
Share this review if you think it has served you well. If you have any questions or would like to share anything, please use the comments box below to submit a comment, and I’ll get back to you soon!