ProForm Endurance 720 E Elliptical – Overview
The ProForm Endurance 720 E Elliptical Trainer is the standard equipment for home-use because of its Front-Drive Design and excellent customer reviews. The 720 E was released by ProForm in the year 2017, and it’s the second model in the Endurance Series as well as the advanced version of Endurance 520 E.
Endurance 720 E is ideal for beginners, intermediate, advanced years of all ages. The machine is iFit ready, so if you subscribe today and get started with it, you’ll be under the guidance of a certified personal trainer who will help you reach your goals. In addition to iFit, you will have access to other in-built workout programs.
Since the Endurance 720 E Elliptical Trainer is consists of a Front-Drive Design, you can store it in a 1-Bedroom flat or any limited space because its footprint is less. This design is what makes this elliptical the classic machine for home use.
ProForm knows that it is mandatory for their customers to check their workout stats during training. Therefore, the elliptical trainer has a display screen which tracks down various workout parameters for you to monitor your stats. This console is essential because you’ll know whether or not you are on the right path.
Watch the short video below that increases your awareness of the ProForm Endurance 720 E Elliptical.
iFit® Coach Ready™: Would you consider working out with an expert personal trainer at a gym, or directly from the comforts of your home? As an iFit member, you can get access to an expansive collection of workouts which will make you sweat on and off the machine. Another striking feature is that you can sync it with Google Maps, choose a destination of your choice, and it feels that you are at that place with your fitness trainer. How cool is that? To get started, you have to subscribe to iFit, connect your tablet to the elliptical via Bluetooth, and start the workout. Check iFit’s Website for subscription plans.
Soft Grips Upper-Body Workout Arms: Almost everyone knows that an elliptical trainer provides you with a lower-body workout. However, what they don’t know is that it actually offers you a total body workout. Not only does it target your legs, but also hits various upper-body muscle groups like Arms, Shoulders, Chest, Back, and Abs. Moreover, due to the soft grips, you can avoid getting blisters on your palms.
0 – 20° Digital Quick Incline™: Most of us love to workout outdoors to connect with nature. Nevertheless, why not have the outdoor experience from your home? With the incline feature, you can discover how powerful it is to train. It also helps you to burn more calories within a short period because it literally feels as though you are hiking. The best part is that it aims at strengthening and toning your calves, glutes, and quads.
20 Resistance Levels: Start off easy and then increase resistance as you progress to intense. Increasing resistance boosts heart rate because you have to apply extra energy to keep the elliptical trainer in motion. Each level is smooth, frictionless, and noise free due to the Silent Magnetic Resistance. You can workout peacefully without causing any disturbance to your neighbors ever again.
Notable Key Specifications
The table listed below includes all the Notable Key Specifications of the ProForm 720 E Elliptical.
- 5” Backlit Display: I’ve previously mentioned that it is mandatory for users to check their workout stats. With this display screen, you can view different stats like Speed, Mileage, Time, Calories Burned, and Heart Rate live while working out.
- 24 On-Board Workouts: As soon as you step on the Endurance 720 E Elliptical, you can use any of the 24 Workout Apps. These apps are designed by professional fitness trainers, and utilizing them every single day will take your fitness to a whole new level.
- Front-Drive Design: The reason why this particular elliptical qualifies for home use is because of its footprint. It is designed to fit in a small space. Besides the footprint, it offers maximum stride length and an extra smooth ride.
- Commercial-Gauge Solid Steel Construction: Made from high-grade steel, the Endurance 720 E is built to last longer.
- 19″ Power Adjustable Stride Length: The 19-inch Stride is very spacious and provides maximum length for your feet. Moreover, you can adjust it according to your comfortability.
- Oversized, Adjustable, Cushioned Pedals: These large pedals will enable you to switch foot positions easily so that you can choose which one fits you perfectly, and it stays stable.
- 20 Lb. Effective Inertia-Enhanced Flywheel: The heavier the flywheel, less vibration is produced in the system. Hence, because of its 20 Lbs Flywheel, you won’t experience any vibrations/sudden jerks with the advanced model. On the other hand, the 520 E comes with a limited 15 Lbs Flywheel.
- SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance: The smooth, silent resistance system, helps you to main your workout without disturbing the peace.
- CoolAire™ Workout Fan: This in-built fan will produce cold air when you workout. You can turn it off manually if you don’t want to use it. The older version, Endurance 520 E Elliptical lacks the fan.
- Integrated, Adjustable Tablet Holder with DeVice Grip™ Technology: Are you the type of person who gets bored when training for longer durations? If so, you can fix your tablet with the assistance of the tablet holder and start watching your favorite TV Show/Movie.
- iPod®-Compatible Audio: Plug in your iPod or an MP3 player to the Endurance 720 E’s built-in sound system. With the dual 2-inch speakers, you can listen to music at louder volumes. We tend to match the tempo of our music with our pace. Plus, music has also been proven to lower perceived exertion.
- Front-Mounted Transport Wheels: Move the elliptical trainer from one place to another with the transport wheels.
- EKG Grip Pulse Heart Rate Monitor: Measure your heart rate with the EKG Grips. For the reading to show up on the display screen, all you have to do is to hold the handlebars. Since it’s Bluetooth compatible, you can purchase the chest strap separately as it is not included with the machine.
- Oversized Leveling Feet: Keep your Endurance 720 E stable on an uneven surface with the oversized leveling feet.
- Water Bottle Holder: Stay hydrated throughout the whole workout session by keeping your water bottle close to you. The Water Bottle Holder is built into the elliptical’s frame so that you can reach out effortlessly.
- Extended Parts Warranty: With the advanced model, you get an additional year of Parts Warranty; whereas, the Endurance 520 E has 1-Year Warranty only!
- Basic Display Screen: Although the workout stats are visible, the quality is poor even with this improved model.
- Customer Service: The manufacturer is slow if you ever need a hand in getting your elliptical parts replaced. Plan ahead and inform them in advance if you are experiencing any issues with the elliptical trainer.
At under $800, the ProForm Endurance 720 E Elliptical Trainer is worth the investment due to its biomechanics and a ton of features that come along with this monstrous beast.
If you want something better than the 720 E Elliptical, the next sophisticated model would be the ProForm SMART Endurance 920 E Elliptical Trainer. On the other hand, if you are looking for a cheaper alternative, then the ProForm Endurance 520 Elliptical Trainer will get the job done.
In case if you found this review to be helpful, please share it on Social Media so that other people out there can benefit from it. Have any questions or would like to share something? Leave them in the comments box below, and I’ll be more than happy to assist you.