ProForm 705 CST Treadmill – Overview
The ProForm 705 CST Treadmill is a treadmill that is perfect for home use. It is an advanced version of the ProForm 505 CST Treadmill and was released in the year 2018 by ProForm. The 705 CST boasts better features and specifications compared to that of the 505 CST Treadmill.
This particular treadmill is directed towards people who walk, jog and run. If you’re a sprinter rather than a runner, it’s better if you stop considering the 705 CST because the motor system is only 2.75 CHP. The best option would be to explore other options at Exercise Grid.
A couple of differences can be observed between the 705 CST and 505 CST because the 705 has more On-Board Workout Programs than the 505. Moreover, the advanced version boasts a 20″ x 60″ Tread Belt measurement (which is only 20″ x 55″ for the older version).
Another aspect which you must examine is speed. The maximum speed the ProForm 705 CST provides is 12 MPH; whereas, it’s only 10 MPH for the ProForm 505 CST. Also, it offers 2% more inclination than the older model.
Doesn’t matter if the outdoor temperature is foggy, rainy, blazing hot, or humid. The CoolAire Fan will blow cool air as soon as you start your workout. The older version of the 705 CST lacks the fan.
iFit® Coach Bluetooth Smart Enabled: A new workout each day seems pretty interesting. You have endless opportunities if you subscribe to an iFit Membership. With iFit Coach, you will have access to an expansive collection of workout sessions conducted by professional personal trainers who help you achieve your fitness goals faster. Connect your tablet to the ProForm 705 CST Treadmill via Bluetooth and start your workout today! Check out the official iFit Website for subscription plans.
20″ x 60″ Tread Belt: As mentioned before, the 20” x 60” Tread Belt is much spacious compared to the older version of the CST, which is 20″ x 55″. The 20-inch width allows you to move your elbows freely, and the 60-inch length provides a comfy leg space. ProForm tests each belt for at least a million cycles before release.
0 – 12% Digital Quick Incline™ Control: Would you like to burn twice the calories in a short period? Now, you can burn more calories by increasing the inclination. The maximum limit is 12%. Besides burning calories, it strengthens and tones your calves, hamstrings, and quads.
0 – 12 MPH Digital QuickSpeed® Control: The speed feature permits you to run at a top speed of 12 MPH (keep in mind that the units are in miles per hour). Due to the in-home efficiency booster, you can prevent your treadmill from using excess electricity. Therefore, you can sprint how much ever you like and never worry about anything else.
Notable Key Specifications
In this section, you will see a table that contains all the Notable Key Specifications of the ProForm 705 CST Treadmill.
- Display: It is essential to have workout stats right in front of you while working out. A 5” Backlit Display is more than enough for you to monitor different stats like Speed, Distance, Time, Calories Burned, and Heart Rate.
- Workouts: As soon as you step on the treadmill, you get 22 On-Board Workouts which are fully loaded onto the 705 CST. These workouts are quite challenging, so using them quite frequently will take your fitness to a whole new level.
- Heart Rate: Measure your heart rate with the EKG Grip Pulse Heart Rate Sensor. All you have to do is to hold the handlebars for the reading to show up because the sensor is built into the handlebars.
- Motor: The 2.75 CHP Mach Z™ Commercial Motor is sleek, sturdy, and long-lasting. The Frame stays cool even during the toughest workouts. It creates high levels of inertia for a smooth in-home workout experience. The most beneficial part is that the motor is protected by Lifetime Motor Warranty.
- Cushioning: It is vital for a treadmill to be comfortable. Therefore, the ProForm 705 CST Treadmill has the ProShox™ Cushioning, which will assist you by providing a soft landing so that it does not have any negative impact on your lower body.
- Folding: Almost everyone prefers that their treadmill have a folding feature. Fortunately, the 705 CST can be folded thanks to the SpaceSaver® Design.
- Tablet Holder: The Integrated Tablet Holder keeps your tablet secured. Therefore, it’s time to make fitness more entertaining by working out and watching your favorite TV Show/Movie simultaneously.
- Audio: Do you have an iPod or an MP3 Player? If so, plug it into the Audio Auxiliary Port and start listening to top quality music via the in-built dual 2-inch speakers.
- Fan: The in-built CoolAire™ Fan keeps you cool during the workout.
- Rollers: 1.9” Precision-Balanced Rollers enhances the balance part of the treadmill, decreases tension, keeps the wear and tear to a minimum, and it also helps reduce the amount of noise produced within the system.
- Customer Service: Whenever something goes wrong with your machine, it takes a long time to get a specific part replaced because ProForm’s customer service team is quite slow in assisting with damaged parts.
- Refund Policy: ProForm offers you with a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee, but you have to pay a 10% restocking fee on the total bill when you plan on returning the treadmill.
- No Free iFit Membership Trial: Usually, the new models are equipped with a free iFit Membership from a couple of months up to an entire year, but this isn’t the case with the ProForm 705 CST Treadmill.
The Bottom Line
The Bottom Line is that the ProForm 705 CST Treadmill is great for people who love to walk, jog, and run. As discussed in this review, the most significant advantage is that the treadmill can be folded.
If you find the 705 CST a bit above your budget, make sure to check out the ProForm 505 CST Treadmill Review (which can save you a couple of 100’s here and there), or take some time to explore other treadmill models available on this website.
In case if you think that this review has helped you, please share it on Social Media so that it can help others who are looking for an affordable treadmill. Do not hesitate to use the comments box to submit any questions. I’ll be more than happy to help you with anything that you might need.