NordicTrack T 6.5 Si Treadmill – Overview
The NordicTrack T 6.5 Si Treadmill is the first treadmill in the T Series, and it was released by ProForm at the start of 2019. The T 6.5 Si is one of NordicTrack’s most affordable, yet advanced treadmill in the industry that can be folded, which makes it perfect for home use.
You get 1-Year iFit Membership with the T 6.5 Si. The best part about iFit is that you can train with your very own personal trainer who will help you to reach your fitness goals a lot faster. In addition to iFit, you have access to 20 Workout Programs that are designed to target various fitness aspects.
Tread Belt dimensions of the T 6.5 Si Treadmill is quite spacious as its 20″ x 55″. Although most of the top commercial treadmills in gyms have a tread belt of 22″ x 60″, this particular treadmill is quite close.
Since the motor is of 2.6 CHP, it’s suitable for regular walkers/joggers. You will be able to do speed interval training because the top speed is 10 MPH (16.0 KPH), but if you want to run for a long time, then the best option would be to check out the advanced version of the NordicTrack T 6.5 Si Treadmill, which is the NordicTrack T 7.5 S Treadmill.
Watching the video below will help increase your awareness of the NordicTrack T 6.5 Si Treadmill.
1-Year NordicTrack iFit® Membership: When you purchase the NordicTrack T 6.5 Si, you will get 1-Year iFit Membership for free. With iFit, you can train with a personal trainer without ever having to leave your living room. You will get access to an expansive collection of workouts that will make you sweat both on and off the machine. To get started, you must connect your tablet to the treadmill via Bluetooth, and you’re good to go! Keep in mind that once the subscription is over, it will auto-renew by itself. Make sure to visit iFit’s Website to find out more information about it.
10” Smart HD Touchscreen: Keep track of various workout stats like Speed, Distance, Time, Calories Burned, and Heart Rate with the HD Display Screen. Moreover, when you exercise with your personal trainer, you can enjoy mind-blowing sceneries that will keep you motivated throughout the whole workout.
0 – 10% Incline Control: Whenever your trainer runs up the hill, the T 6.5 Si will automatically adjust the incline by itself. Another plus is that increasing inclination allows you to burn a lot of calories within a short duration. Setting the incline to max will strengthen and tone your lower body muscle groups like Calves, Glutes, and Quads.
FlexSelect™ Cushioning: NordicTrack’s exclusive cushioning enables you to activate the dampeners to soften the impact on your joints. It simulates a real road running experience and reduces stress on your Feet, Ankles, Knees, and Hips. Now you can train your body for long hours and enjoy a much faster recovery.
2.6 CHP DurX™ Commercial Plus Motor: In general, exercising for a long time can heat up the motor. However, this is not the case with the T 6.5 Si Treadmill. The motor cools itself even during the toughest, yet fastest workouts, and reduces the amount of vibration produced within the system. When you have something like the 2.6 CHP continuous drive horsepower motor system, you can change the speed how many ever times you want and still be able to train for hours and hours.
NordicTrack T 6.5 Si Treadmill – Key Specs
Below is a table that contains Key Specs of the NordicTrack T 6.5 Si Treadmill.
- Auxiliary Music Port: Got an iPod or an MP3 Player? If so, use it to plug into the NordicTrack T 6.5 Si’s sound system. With the Dual 2” Digitally Amplified Speakers, you can listen to music at louder volumes and increase the tempo. Experts say that we tend to increase/decrease our pace based on the music. Plus, music has also been proven to lower perceived exertion.
- 20” x 55” Commercial Tread Belt: As mentioned before, the Tread Belt of this treadmill is quite spacious. The 20-inch width provides enough room to move your elbows, and the 55-inch length allows you to stretch your legs freely.
- 0 – 10 MPH Speed: Not everyone can run at a top speed of 10 MPH (16.0 KPH). However, the T 6.5 Si Treadmill can support it. You can change the speed whenever and how many times you want. Prevent your electricity bills from skyrocketing with NordicTrack’s in-home efficiency booster.
- One Touch® Controls: If you want to break your trainer’s rules and want to sprint or change the incline, you can do that with the touch of a button without breaking your stride or losing your concentration.
- 1.9” Precision and Balanced Non-Flex Rollers: What’s the point of having balanced rollers? Well, it adds balance, decreases tension, reduces noise, provides better grip, and keeps the wear and tear to a minimum.
- EKG Grip Pulse: Measure your Heart Rate live with the EKG Grip Pulse sensors. For the reading to show up on the display screen, all you have to do is hold the handlebars.
- SpaceSaver® Design with EasyLift™ Assist: Almost everyone would like their house to look clutter-free? Keeping that in mind, NordicTrack made it possible to fold your treadmill. Once you finish your workout, you can lift the deck and fold it easily.
- 20 On-Board Workout Programs: Each workout program is different as they focus on specific areas like Toning, Cross-Training, Yoga, Speed, High Intensity, Incline, Calorie Burn, and other Mixed Workouts. Using them regularly can help you to achieve your fitness goals quicker.
- No Workout Fan: Unfortunately, the NordicTrack T 6.5 Si lacks a workout fan, which keeps you comfortable no matter what the outside temperature.
- Short Parts Warranty: The Parts Warranty is only for a year. Nevertheless, if you’re looking for an extended warranty, then the best option would be to look out for an advanced model of the T 6.5 Si Treadmill.
With the price tag of just under $900, the NordicTrack T 6.5 Si Treadmill offers a ton of outstanding features that’ll keep you motivated at all times in working out towards reaching your fitness goals.
In case if you want additional features like Workout Fan, Extended Warranty, and more than double the On-Board Workout Programs, then I strongly recommend that you take some time to look at the NordicTrack T 7.5 S Treadmill. The 7.5 S is helpful for runners and sprinters of all levels and ages.
There are other treadmill brands and models available at Exercise Grid. If you have any questions regarding anything or would like to share something, don’t hesitate to submit a comment using the comments box below. I’ll be more than happy to assist you with anything that you might need!